Implementation strategies are supported by proven processes and systems to deliver on safety, schedule and cost.
Our own Integrated Management Systems interface with all known client programmes to manage costs, procurement, document handover and completions. Our total service offering incorporates all aspects of project and programme management, management consultancy and construction economics.
Utilizing the Electrical, Instrumentation and Control systems expertise of our team, KEE can provide Transactional Expertise, Technical & Operational Expertise, Strategic Planning & Business Knowledge, and Management Support & Advisory Services:
- Full technical advisor, owner’s engineer and independent engineer services;
- Risk assessment and mitigation advice;
- Project and site management;
- HAZOP, HAZID, Risk Assessment
- Interface and risk management using our RAID (risk, assumptions, issues and dependencies) document;
- Site health & safety management and consultancy;
- Project design reviews;
- Quality control and assurance;
- Commissioning and testing and issuing of take-over certificates;
- Contract review and enforcement of conditions including liquidated damages.