Instrumentation & Control Installation
Our aim at KEE is to provide comprehensive solution to our clients.
This means that we look at the entire process or system to be controlled and design a fully integrated system that meets all of the requirements.
To do this, we select the right instruments for the project and design how they will fit into the existing system, including what cabling and fixtures are required. We then design and procure a control interface that allows operators of large or complex processes to achieve what they need to in the simplest, most logical way; and of course we install and commission the system.
Our complete approach to solution design allows for the automation and simple control of processes and systems, increasing safety and productivity all round.
Our team has experience of high pressure, medium pressure, low pressure fittings and tubings (large and small bore) – mild steel, stainless steel, copper, plastic, autoclave & butech.
Project experiences include but are not limited to:
- Instrument design, installation, commissioning & maintenance
- Hazardous area instruments installation, maintenance & inspection
- Process & Pneumatic pipe fitting (impulse lines, air headers, control valves, SOV’s, analysers, etc)
- Control panel design & build
- Instrument enclosures
- Calibration & repairs
- Loop checks
- Distributed control systems (DCS)
- Chemical Injection Packages
- Well Head Control Panels and HIPPS Package
- Calibration and Certification of Control Valves, Relief Valves and Field Instruments
- Intrinsically safe instrumentation
- PLC, DCS, ESD Installations
- Pneumatic systems
- SCADA systems
- Communication Systems
- Fibre optic network
- Vibration monitoring
- Fire & Gas Detection, Sensors and Suppression Systems
- Field Instrumentation (Installation, Calibration, Loop Checking and Commissioning)
- Engineering and Supply of Instrumentation equipment and Instrument Cables