KEE is renowned world-wide as a quality service provider following the successful completion of contracts in the most hazardous environments throughout the World.
We have electrical installation experiences encompassing - Production & Injection Wellheads, ESPs, Early Production Facility (EPF), Central Production Facility (CPF), FPSO, FSO, MOPU, MODU, Semi Subs, Offshore topsides and platforms, and for downstream areas including refinery, gas plants, and LNG plants. Project experiences include but are not limited to:
- Power Management System Studies, Short Circuit Studies, Harmonic Analysis and Solutions
- HV/LV Generation and Distribution System Design and Engineering
- Variable Frequency Drives and Motor Starting Solutions
- HV/LV Switchgear Design
- Generator Packages- Supply and Installation
- Heat Trace System - Design, Supply and Installation
- Cathodic Protection- Design, Supply and Installation
- Sizing, Selection and Supply of HV/LV Cables
- Electrical design, Installation, Commissioning & Maintenance
- Control Panel design and build
- Periodic Inspection and Testing
- HVAC Inspection and Installation
- CCTV Systems
- Hazardous Area Inspection, Classification, Installation and Maintenance.
- Lighting Calculations & Specialty Lighting Design
- UPS and Battery Systems
- Earthing Systems
- Project Planning, Engineering and Management.