Our people are our strength and key to the successful completion of our project works. KEE has a pool of highly qualified Engineers, Consultants, Service Specialists and Project Managers with the depth of knowledge and expertise to understand your needs and deliver safely, on time and to budget.
Combining these experiences in one workforce creates an array of talent that can bring positive perspectives to a client's particular project.
Utilizing our strategic alliances, KEE would be able to meet ad hoc resource requirements across more projects, while enabling us to spearhead more substantial integrated offers to clients.
Why choose KEE:
- Complete project capability and knowledge of electrical, instrumentation and control systems engineering.
- We bring valuable lessons learned from involvement in similar projects worldwide. This enables us to fast-track any issues in your system and find appropriate solutions.
- We provide the project with a large resource base to draw on and a strong team with background covering all aspects of electrical, instrumentation and control systems engineering.
- Strict adherence from agreed-upon scope, cost, quality and procedures.
- Superior scoping, estimating, and project management processes.
- Improved efficiency and quality through the use of innovative design tools.
- We are familiar with the control and operation of E&I system in several countries, their various local regulatory environments, as well as their business culture.
- Majority of our team members have several years working on international projects, with hands-on work experience in several countries.
- Ability to distinguish the key issues and to communicate them with clarity with the clients and other stakeholders.